Saturday 3 September 2016

जन्मदिवस पर बधाइयों के लिए धन्यवाद .......

Dear friends, I thank you very much for your unconditional love and good wishes on the 68th birthday of this physical body vehicle or the sailing boat on which I am sailing across the ocean of this life. For me this body is nothing more than a sailing boat. The helmsman is my Guru and the favorable wind is God's grace. I am not this body but an eternal infinite consciousness. My age is only one, and that is infinity. Many many thanks. My best unconditional divine love to you all.
.
प्रिय मित्रो, मैं आप के अहैतुकी दिव्य प्रेम और शुभ कामनाओं के लिए आप सब .
का आभारी हूँ| आप सब ने मेरे इस देहरूपी वाहन या नौका के 68वें जन्म दिवस पर शुभ सन्देश भेजे हैं| जिस नौका पर मैं इस भव सागर को पार कर रहा हूँ उसके कर्णधार मेरे गुरू हैं और अनुकूल वायु परमात्मा की कृपा है| मैं यह देह नहीं अपितु अनंत शाश्वत चैतन्य हूँ| मेरी आयु मात्र एक है और वह है अनन्तता| आप सब को मेरा अहैतुकी परम प्रेम| ॐ ॐ ॐ ||

No comments:

Post a Comment